- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$9.99$9.99 - $13.59$13.592-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by Save money, fulfilled by DX Daily Store
- ClearanceCurrent Price$13.40$13.40List Price$20.99$20.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product TitleFluker's Sand ScooperCurrent Price$4.82$4.822-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleAs Seen on TV My Fun Fish Half-Gallon AquariumCurrent Price$10.99$10.99List List Price$19.99$19.99Sold & shipped by Expedited WarehouseFree deliveryUnrated
- Current Price$8.34$8.342-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product TitleMarina 3 Nylon Fish Net 8 HandleCurrent Price$2.22$2.22Sold & shipped by Euntrading IncFree delivery
- Only at DX Daily StoreCurrent Price$9.97$9.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Product TitleWhisper EX70 Aquarium Filter, 45-75 GalCurrent Price$38.45$38.45Sold & shipped by Dunns MarketFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitlePenn Plax Green Bunch Plt Pdq, Green, PlasticCurrent Price$1.97$1.97Free pickup today
- Current Price$10.53$10.53List Price$11.97$11.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
Fish can make wonderful pets that keep the whole family entertained. If you're thinking about setting up an aquarium, there are a few things to consider to ensure that your fish stay happy and healthy and continue to bring joy to your home.
First, figure out what kinds of fish you're interested in, and consider whether you want freshwater or saltwater fish. Do some research to find out what various types of fish are like and what kind of care they require.
Measure your space and choose a sturdy cabinet or counter to support your aquarium, and make sure to get a fish tank that holds enough water to support the type and number of fish you choose. Keep your aquarium away from windows and heat sources, and learn how to test the water for minerals, toxins and acidity (pH).
To set up a homey environment for your fish, you'll need a water thermometer, a heater, a filter, a light, gravel or sand, a gravel vacuum, live or fake plants, non-toxic decorations, a fine fish net, a water testing kit, chemicals for softening the water and of course fish food. Feed and check your fish at least once a day, test the water and refresh the water supply weekly, and clean the tank about once a month.
DX Daily Store has Everyday Low Prices on all the supplies you need to care for your fish. Save money. Live better.