Although the returns policies for Marketplace Sellers may be different from DX Daily Store's return policies, we have set up certain minimum return standards to ensure a consistent customer experience. Review the following guidelines to confirm your return is eligible.
For details, see the official Returns Policy on our Corporate .
- 14 days for electronics and luxury items
- 30 days for other items
Electronics (14 days):
- Computer and video game hardware
- Printers (excluding 3D printers)
- Digital cameras
- GPS units
- Digital music players
- Portable video players
- Pre-paid and post-paid cell phones
Luxury Items (14 days):
- Fine Art
- Loose Gems & Gemstones
- Jewelry & Watches above $300
- Collectibles (e.g., Coins, Stamps)
- Precious Metals*
*Precious metals sellers have a return window of less than 14 days. Refer to the seller's specific policy for precious metals**:
SD Bullion (https://dxdailystore.com/reviews/seller/15207)
Most items do not have a return shipping fee; please refer to the Return Policy link on the item’s listing page for more details or if you would like to reach out to a Marketplace seller regarding your order, contact them directly.
Marketplace items that are considered Hazardous Materials have special rules for returns. They may not be returned to a DX Daily Store store. If the item that you purchased is a hazmat item, you may contact the Marketplace Seller directly or we can assist you with contacting the seller so they can discuss the return with you. Hazmat items may include batteries, flammable liquids, computer equipment, and certain cosmetics or household goods; in addition to other common products. For more information about what may be considered hazmat, see the Department of Transportation's hazmat items guidelines.
In case of exceptions like hazardous materials (for example, items that contain Lithium-ion batteries) and freight (for example, items that are over 150 lbs or meet freight requirements), please contact the Marketplace Seller directly to discuss the return.
- When you return a Marketplace item to a store:
- We will send your return item back to the Marketplace Return Center for processing.
- Please allow up to 48 hours after dropping off your return at a store for tracking to be available.
- Once the Marketplace Return Center receives your return item, we'll process the refund within 48 hours.
- When you initiate a return for a Marketplace item online or through DX Daily Store Customer Care:
- We will process the refund when the carrier scans the return package.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking information from the carrier to update on the carrier's website.