Once you decide to return an item, make sure the item can be returned by reviewing our return policy.
Return Labels for Online Orders
Once you start a return, you will receive an email with your return label. You can print your label directly from the email or from your Purchase History.
To print your label from your Purchase History:
- Select Account in the lower-right corner of the app.
- Select Your orders.
- Locate the order with the item you want to return
- Select Order Details.
- Select Start a Return.
- Place a check mark next to the item(s) you wish to return.
- Select the reason you'd like to return; select Next.
- Select if you would like a refund or a replacement of the item; select Next.
- Select Save.
- Repeat steps 6 through 9 if you're returning more than one item.
- Select Continue.
- Select the method you'd like to use for return. For more information on return methods, see the section below. Select Continue.
- Review your return. If everything is correct, select Submit.
There are four methods to return items. The options available for an item are displayed when submitting your return.
- Return at DX Daily Store store: Print the barcode displayed on the screen or take your return email with you to return your item to the store .
- Return by mail: Print the return label displayed on the screen, attach to your package, and drop your return off at USPS or FedEx.
- Dropoff at FedEx: Print the return label displayed on the screen, attach to your package, and drop your return off at FedEx.
- Schedule of pickup: Print the return label displayed on the screen, attach to your package, and your item will be picked up from your home.
If your item is oversized or you can't take it to your local carrier, select the Contact us button.